What APSGO Does
The Association of Parent Support Groups in Ontario Inc. (APSGO) is an organization founded by parents. Parents run all groups, and the Board of Directors is made up of member parents, so parents make all policy decisions.
The Board of Directors −
- Holds regular board meetings.
- Makes policy and program decisions.
- Sponsors an annual conference for parents and professionals.
- Organizes seminars and workshops for members.
- Publishes a resource newsletter.
- Operates a 24-hour phone line to connect parents with the chapter nearest them.
- Provides a forum for communication between parents, professionals and government ministries.
- Arranges speaking engagements - upon request
Click here to take a quick survey and find out!
Stay up-to-date with the most current parenting information, tips, and strategies to help you keep your cool while engaging with your difficult teen. To receive regular newsletters: